SERVICE PROS OF AMERICA – Incredible Air Conditioning Service Plan
Our yearly incredibly AC Service plan will include everything you that will ever need to keep your air conditioning system working as factory design.
- Clean or Replace AC Air Filters – to reduce energy and keep the system clean
- Top off Freon – for more efficient cooling. ( includes up to 1lb R-140A) ONLY
- Clean Heater Assembly – to ensure proper operation
- Calibrate Thermostat – for accurate control
- Test capacitors – to ensure reliable operation compressor and motor operations
- Test crankcase heaters – to ensure proper compressor protection
- Clean outside condensing coils – to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce cost ( customer must provide access to water within 25 feet to ac unit)
- Inspect & Test Controls & Safeties – to keep operating costs low and prevent failures.
- Adjust Fan Switch – to prevent wasted energy and excess sound levels from nuisance cycling.
- Adjust Balancing Registers – to improve comfort
- Check Air Flow – to ensure proper airflow across the ac-coil for proper humidity removal and increase utility expense.
- Tighten Electrical Connections – to ensure uninterrupted system operation.
- Measure & Record Voltage & Amperage – to identify baseline operating conditions.
- Lubricate All Moving Parts – to maintain efficiency and extend equipment life.
- In place Minor Evaporator Coil Cleaning – to restore heat transfer efficiency, reduce utility cost, and improve air quality. (does not cover coil removal for major cleaning)
- Clean Condensate Drain – to prevent water damage and the potential for mold formation.
- Diagnostic Fee Waived – we will provide unlimited service calls a service value of $99.00
- Extended Warranty – we extend the warranty on all repairs to 12 months for Incredible Energy Service Plan Owners
- Priority Service – we put you first when things get busy.
- Discount on Repairs – get a 15 % discount on all repairs.
- All services will be effective and available to the customer 20 days after purchase. AC MUST BE IN GOOD OPERATING CONDITIONS AND WITHOUT FAULT BEFORE ORDERING A SERVICE PLAN. Please call us to find out if your ac qualifies before ordering.